St. Andrew Parish School - Early Childhood Center
Our goal is to provide a stimulating environment for the development of 3 and 4 year old children in the following areas:
• Approaches to Learning include activities to develop curiosity, engagement and persistence.
• Social and Emotional Development include activities to develop self-concept and social competence.
• Language Development, Literacy and Communication activities to develop listening and understanding, speaking and communicating and early literacy.
• General Knowledge and Cognition activities to develop mathematical thinking skills, exploration, discovery and problem solving and scientific thinking.
• Physical Activities to develop motor skills and sensory organization.
For a Daily Schedule of the current school year click HERE
Wisconsin Shares Program for Rising 3K and 4K students
Coming to St. Andrew Parish School 23-24
Click Here to learn about qualifications