St. Andrew’s Outreach Committee works to fulfill our Catholic duty to serve one another. The Committee accomplishes this by coordinating Parish Resources with those in need or experiencing hardship in our Parish and Community. It works with other Parishes and Local Agencies that provide for and need resources. The Committee accomplishes this by encouraging participation of the entire Parish Family in this Mission.
Some of our community involvement:
- Coordinating and Maintaining the Blessing Box (providing food & hygiene products to the community on an as needed basis, when larger pantries are not open)
- Reverse Collection during lent to supply items to those in need in our community through Non-Profit Organizations.
- Safe Families for Children Parish
- Work with Homeless Shelters
- Identify other opportunities to provide service in the Community
- Identifying funding opportunities