St. Andrew Parish School
Teach, Reflect, and Live the Gospel
St. Andrew Parish School is where Faith and Knowledge are Available for All.
La Escuela Parroquial de San Andrés es donde la Fe y El Conocimiento están Disponibles para Todos.
St. Andrew Parish School in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee uniquely balances Catholic Faith and Education. The School's Education Values are proclaimed in its Solid Spiritual Foundation.
Students are taught to be Respectful and Compassionate with the Emphasis placed not only on Academic Achievement, but on Moral and Spiritual Growth.
The School is committed to Educational Excellence, Student Diversity, and the Fostering of a Culture of Faith, Service, and Personal Responsibility, all in the name of Jesus Christ.
Declaración de la Misión
San Andrés en la Arquidiócesis de Milwaukee equilibra de manera única la Fe y Educación Católica. Los Valores Educativos de la Escuela se proclaman en su Fundación Espiritual Sólida.
Se enseña a los estudiantes a ser respetuosos y compasivos con el énfasis puesto no solo en el Logro Académico, sino en el Crecimiento Moral y Espiritual.
La Escuela está comprometida con la Excelencia Educativa, la Diversidad Estudiantil, y el foment de una cultura de fe, servicio, y responsabilidad personal, todo en nombre de Jesucristo.
Who Are We?
At St. Andrew we are a comprehensive 3K through grade 8 Catholic school designed to educate the whole child.
Students of all religions and backgrounds are welcomed into an environment where they will learn and grow in a manner that promotes academic excellence, high moral standards, personal responsibility, and physical wellness. Inquiry is at the heart at of learning at St. Andrew with an intentional focus on discovery, experience, curiosity, and collaboration.
At all levels, preschool, elementary and middle school, St. Andrew upholds the highest ideals of acadmeics, citizenship, and faith. These school divisions work closely together to create an educational experience, integrating Catholic values with academic rigor and an intentional commitment to service.
- Enrollment: 150 students in 3K through Eighth Grade
- Average Class Size: 17 students
- Accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, the Wisconsin Non-Public School Accrediting Association the Wisconsin Religious and Independent School, and also meets guidelines set by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Prayer Opportunities: Eucharistic Liturgies, seasonal all school prayer services, and daily classroom prayer
- Full Academic Curriculum including Religious Education, Physical Education, Music Education, Art Education
- Field Trip Experiences for all grades including 8th Grade trip to Washington D.C
Why St. Andrew Catholic Parish School?
At St. Andrew, we know that choosing the best school is a family decision that no parent takes lightly. These early school years are critical not just academically, but socially, emotionally and spiritually. The influences during these years—the faculty, students, coursework, service opportunities—both inside and outside the classroom, will have a lasting impact on your child’s future.
- David Wieters, Principal
- Molly Ryan, Director of Admissions / Assistant to the Principal
- Miriam Flores, School Secretary
- Carol Lamb, Resource
- Sue Lefel, K3
- Karleigh Kramer-Britt, K4
- Jessica Beilharz, Kindergarten
- Heather Smith, 1st Grade
- Sarah Kieffer, 2nd Grade
- Kayla Lussow, 3rd Grade
- Valerie Craig, 4th Grade
- Sandi Goebel, 5th Grade / Science
- Sean Kuczynski, 6th Grade / Math
- Alyse Pearcy, 7th Grade / Reading
- Courtney Hanley, 8th Grade / Social Studies
- Susi Pakes, Art
- Sara De Almeida, Music
- Jason Trow, Physical Education